- Open year-round.
- 20 cabins (sleep four to seven).
- Bunks with mattresses (bring sleeping bag).
- Wood stove (firewood is available for purchase, or may be gathered on-site).
- No electricity in cabins.
- The main lodge is lighted during the evenings in summer.
- No running water. Bring your own drinking water.
- Two tent sites.
Reservations are taken by mail only. Please fill out the this form. Reservations for the summer [last week of June through Labor Day] get the highest priority if postmarked before April 20.